- There are several physical or psychological causes that may cause the ED or impotence.
- It prevents both of you and your partner from being satisfied with sexual performance.
- The main problem in ED is the inability in maintaining or keeping the erection during sex.
- Proper treatment helps cure this problem. Sometimes, they cannot find a proper erection at the time of intercourse.
- There are different medications available in the market to prevent ED including Kamagra Oral Jelly, Kamagra 100mg, Kamagra polo, etc.
What causes erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Here are some physical causes mentioned below that may create erectile dysfunction:
- Low testosterone levels.
- Disorders or problem in Blood circulation which is known as atherosclerosis.
- Official medicines for several health disorders like kidney problems, anti-depressants, diabetes, cardiovascular, high blood pressure drugs.
- Excessive Smoking.
- Depression, tension, anxiety, feelings of guilt.
- Highly Concerned about the sexual ability
- Stress and anxiety for a hectic lifestyle.
- Different problems in Marital and love relation
- Bad Effects mind about the past sexual trauma
- Irritable bowel syndrome, popularly known as Stomach ulcer, is another symptom of ED. IBS has different symptoms has the capacity to make sex and relationships challenging, so Erectile dysfunction occurs very quickly.
- Actually, anxiety and depression are very normal when you are suffering from IBS – these two emotions can affect your sexual desire.
- So Men with IBS may also struggle with sexual problems like erections as well. According to a report published in 2015 stated that men with stomach ulcers were at higher risk for ED or erectile dysfunction than men who don’t have IBS.
- But there are some people who suffer from IBS who can still lead a satisfying sex life.
- A study shows approx 94% of men with IBS or stomach ulcer or ulcerative colitis have the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Impotence or Erectile dysfunction (ED) is extremely prevalent among those men who were newly diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), showed by the recent prospective incidence cohort study.
- If you want to know how IBS affects the sexual desire of a man, then first you need to get an idea about what is IBS or Irritable bowel syndrome. It is a condition that mostly affects your large intestine and digestion capacity.
- Symptoms of IBD are varying from person to person, but men with pain, abdominal cramping, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea have an increased risk of IBS.
- But sometimes, it can be unpredictable. You cannot realize when the symptoms will start working in your body.
- Experts aren’t sure enough about the proper causes of IBS. Some of them believe that it is linked with the problems of the way where muscles contract with the large intestine.
- It is mainly formed when the connection between the brain and intestinal muscles is severed. In some cases, IBS develops in childhood due to infection or stress.
How to manage IBS?
The steps by which you can manage your IBS:
- Visit your physician regularly and follow their treatment properly, exactly what you prescribed.
- Maintain proper diet plan prescribed and scheduled by the dietician. Now the IBS symptoms getting worsening due to the foods and drinks habit, like citrus fruits, regular use of soft drinks, milk, and alcohol.
- There are certain foods that can trigger the symptoms, so after realizing it you have to eliminate the food from your diet plan.
- Stress, anxiety, depression works as a trigger of IBS. So you need to keep stress and anxiety under control.
- These are the common trigger of symptoms, so you try to find out the way to minimize them. You can try exercises, mindfulness, or meditation that can make you relaxed.
- Sometimes daily responsibilities become overwhelming, so don’t hesitate to get help from relatives, family members, friends, colleagues.
If you have IBS, you need to open with your partner about the problem which becomes helpful for you:
- In a new relationship, you hesitate to find out the best time to tell your partner that you have IBS.
- It is important to share most of the personal details of lives with each other, when you discuss something, you can bring up the subject of IBS.
- Don’t think that your partner does not realize your problem, he or she is not supportive on this matter.
- It is important to inform your partner know how what is your feeling emotionally and physically. For example, if you feel embarrassed about IBS or become anxious, then sex will be disturbed.
- If you are okay you need to tell your partner. He or she will reassure you. And if you are still in IBS, you have to refrain from sexual feelings.
- That must be explained to your partner. Actually, the Symptom of IBS works as a trigger of ED.
- If you realize that IBS is affecting your sexual performance and sex life, you should discuss it with your doctor immediately and request him or her to start the treatments as soon as possible.
- You can consider joining the support group of people having IBS. You can remove stress, depression, anxiety, and relationship issues through counseling, this is another option.
More than 36% of men having duodenal or stomach ulcers are suffering from impotence. Surprisingly, out of all thirty-six patients who were affected by both conditions, only one had a complaint, the rest of the patients were not bothered by their impotence.