- Commonly known as impotence, erectile dysfunction or ED is a sexual disorder.
- It is actually a sexual disorder where men have lost their interest in sex, that’s why maintaining an erection can be hindered.
- If these symptoms may last for a long time, the medical practitioners will likely detect ED or this medical condition.
- Having various types of symptoms, including difficulty in maintaining an erection, losing interest in sex, etc.
- Erectile dysfunction has become a common problem today. There are also some complex symptoms that lead to male arousal. But in today’s hectic lifestyle, it will become to identify the perfect reasons for ED.
- Sexual arousal can affect out different organs like the brain, nerves, muscles, hormones.
- Blood vessels are connected with them which affect your emotions. Having a problem with one of these factors, ED can arise.
Cause of Erectile Dysfunction
- The cause of erectile dysfunction can be categorized into two prime categories including the physical and psychological.
- There are some Physical factors including Smoking, taking tobacco, consuming caffeine, alcohol, and some specific drugs, like drugs kidney, diabetes, and heart, antidepressants, high blood pressure, lead to erectile Dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction is extremely common in aged people, like after 60 to 80. The hardening of the arteries in the penis or other sexual organs may create ED.
- If Impotence may arise in the body due to penis injury or a venous leak; then, it may turn to Erectile Dysfunction very quickly.
Having proper blood circulation can help to maintain an accurate erection during sex.
Physical health conditions that are associated with Erectile Dysfunction are:
- heart problem
- Sleeping disorder
- problem in Kidney
- High BP and high sugar
- Excessive weight
- prostatitis and prostate problems
Read more: How To Have Longer Erections?
The latest treatment for erectile dysfunction
Stem cell therapy
- You need to take an injection in your stem cell while you are under the treatment of Stem cell therapy for ED.
- According to the research, you can get the most promising result from it.
- But there are lots of queries about the long-term effectiveness of ED treatment.
- So it needs much more research. Now it can calling more than investigational therapy.
- Penile shockwave therapy is considered one of the best treatments for ED in recent times that is actually the low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
- Researchers already proved that it is really a possible treatment for ED that is caused by various vascular diseases.
- Passing low-intensity sound waves through the penis or erectile tissue is the main process of Shockwave therapy.
- The main aim of this therapy is to improve the function of blood and it encourages growing and developing the new blood vessels
- Research has been showing that shockwave therapy isn’t an approved and effective treatment for ED.
- Researchers said that more trials and l follow-ups are requiring to assess security, safety, and effectiveness.
The GAINSWave therapy provides to suffer a non-invasive means that helps to deal with Erectile Dysfunction. This is a popular therapy for treating the ED. It is testes as well as clinically proven ED treatment that pulsating waves may use to reduce the symptoms of this health condition.
- It can dissolve the plaque buildup in blood vessels.
- It can stimulate the new growth of blood vessels
- It can heal the dormant stem cells for rejuvenation
This therapy is designing to help the male to create stronger erections during sex that are really sustainable.
There are factors that you need to avoid during the course of Malegra 200mg Tablets. These are mentioning below
- Avoid Improper lifestyle
- Stop excessive smoking
- Stop using the tobacco
- Stop taking heavy amounts of caffeine
- Avoiding or quitting alcohol consumption
- Try to avoid junk or oily foods
- avoid fatty food
- Try to take nutrition-rich food
- There are some workout and exercise which has a variety of benefits in our lifestyle that we cannot really avoid.
- Apart from weight loss, workout helps to decrease the chances of various health problems like stroke, maintain the sugar level, and prevent heart disease, different types of cancer.
- Exercise also helps to reduce our mental stress, depression, joint pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, and lower down high blood pressure.
- Studies show that if men in midlife exercise 30 to 60 minutes a day, the risk of erectile dysfunction is reducing by about 70%. In addition to the prevention of ED, proper exercise can improve our overall health.
- Excess weight may play an essential role in erectile dysfunction by increasing testosterone’s inflammation and conversation rate to estrogen.
- The survey shows that one-third of obese men with ED have regained their sexual function by participating in a two-year weight loss program.
The Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors or PDE5 are considered as the first-line treatment for erectile dysfunction these includes:
ED Treatment Medicine:
There is some second-generation medicines recently available include:
But there are some medicines that are not FDA-approved these are Lodenafil, Mirodenafil, Udenafil. These treatments are really extremely effective as well as well tolerated.