60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s, 120 Tablet/s
Valif is a generic brand of the drug Vardenafil which is utilized by men to treat erectile dysfunction and it is popular as generic Levitra. Apart from being useful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, the active ingredient in the medication Valif is also reported to treat premature ejaculation in men.
Valif is made up of the chemical component Vardenafil which is a known PDE5 inhibitor. PDE5 inhibitor assists the male body in having an erection.
How does Valif help with the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men?
Erectile Dysfunction or impotence as it was formerly known, is a type of sexual dysfunction that is primarily suffered by the male population of the world.
Sexual intimacy is a vital part of human life, and for enjoying sexual intimacy successfully. For the very purpose, men need to have an erection.
When a man is sexually aroused by external or internal arousing elements, there is a surge of blood towards the penis of the man. This surge of blood makes the penis erect and ready for sexual activity.
If a man is suffering from erectile dysfunction, there is a low amount of blood flowing towards his penis when he is sexually stimulated. Due to the low surge of blood, a man is not able to have an erection or he may have difficulty in maintaining the erection for a satisfactory direction.
When a man uses Valif (Vardenafil), once the medication kicks in his body, and if the man is sexually aroused, the medication will relax the muscles of the male organ which in turn will help in the widening of the blood vessels in the penis. A larger amount of blood flows through the expanded blood vessels and thus a man is able to have a penile erection as well as maintain it for successful sexual activity.
It must be noted Valif only helps a man have erections if and only if he wants to have sexual activity and he is aroused by some type of stimulation.
What are the Doses of Valif (Vardenafil) available to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Valif comes in the form of tablets that come in the two major doses that are Valif 10 mg and Valif 20 mg.
Follow the dosage instructions directed to you by your physician or doctor about Valif, as he or she will be able to best determine the correct dosage for you after analysing your medical history and the severity of your condition.
How to use Valif (Vardenafil Oral) to treat Erectile Dysfunction in Men?
When you are prescribed with Valif (Vardenafil tablets) tablets by your doctor, your doctor or your pharmacist will give you specific instructions as to how you should use Valif tablets.
Valif tablets are to be taken one dosage a day and with a glass of water, you can include or exclude food as per your preferences. It is recommended that it is taken at least one hour of your planned sexual activity. A 24-hour gap between two doses is mandatory and you should, under no circumstances repeat a dosage as it may make you vulnerable to severe side-effects and chances of overdose.
Generally, Valif tablets are to be used as per your personal requirement as in when you need to enjoy sexual activity with your partner or follow the course directed to you by your doctor.
Please ask your doctor if it is alright for you to consume Grapefruit or grapefruit related drinks or products, as grapefruit and Vardenafil together have been known to result in some drastic side-effects. If your doctor has asked you to avoid grapefruit consumption with Vardenafil, then please do as your doctor has asked you.
What are the side effects that occur after the use of Valif for treating Erectile Dysfunction?
- You may experience frequent headaches and dizziness after consuming Valif for treating erectile dysfunction. This medication can even give you flushed faces, stuffed noses and lots of sneezing. You might also have a runny nose.
- You might experience changes in your vision such as blurry vision, photosensitivity and you might even have difficulty in telling apart different colours such as blue and green.
- People with heart problems may experience severe dizziness, chest pain, and jaw pain. If it happens to you, please contact your doctor immediately and get treated for them.
- In extremely rare cases, there can be a sudden difference in your vision. Consult your doctor immediately if this happens as it may even result in permanent blindness.
- Another rare yet critical side effect of using Valif for treating erectile dysfunction is having a sudden ringing in your ears, if you experience even very subtle ringing in your ears, consult your doctors immediately as if left untreated, this may result in permanent loss of hearing capability.
- In very singular cases, people have reported having a painful and prolonged erection which has lasted for more than 4 hours, if this happens to you, stop using Vardenafil tablets and contact your doctor for availing proper treatment.
- You may experience a sudden increase in your heart rate after using it, please inform your doctor about it.
- There have been almost no cases reporting any serious allergic reaction after using Valif (Vardenafil), but if you observe any allergic symptoms on your bodies such as swelling of the face or tongue, rashes on your body or any other allergy symptom then you must stop taking the medication and inform your doctor about it.
What are the Medications that may interact with Valif Tablets (Vardenafil)?
Before you begin using Valif for treating erectile dysfunction, inform your doctor about all the medications that you are using. Also, run him or her through non-prescription medications and substances that you use.
The list of medications and drug that are likely to interact with Vardenafil are stated below:
- Medications such as Riociguat that are used to treat pulmonary hypertension.
- Nitrates can cause serious side-effects when combined with Vardenafil, therefore, do not combine these medications with such as Nitroglycerin and Isosorbide.
- Medicines which are used for treating chest pain and blood pressure-related drugs and medications.
- Medicines that are used for recreation and are known as poppers such as amyl and butyl nitrite interact with Vardenafil and it is best to avoid them while you are on this treatment.
- Alpha-blocker medication such as Doxazosin and Tamsulosin which are used to treat high blood pressure and enlarged prostate also interact with the medication.
- Drugs that impact the QT prolongation such as Sotalol, Amiodarone, procainamide, and quinidine.
- Drugs that are azole antifungals such as ketoconazole, Itraconazole, and medications such as clarithromycin, and erythromycin.
- Drugs such as Indinavir, ritonavir, and other HIV protease inhibitors along with drugs such as Rifampin, Boceprevir, and Telaprevir that are used as Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors.
There are no reviews yet.